Posted by Miss W. on August 7, 2010
Many students at our school love reading and they have been writing some fantastic book reviews. If you love crime, horror, mystery, romance or adventure, then check out these recommendations by your peers.
- Skulduggery Pleasant by Grace
- The Poison Apples by Georgia
- Anaconda Ambush by Sarah M
- A Dog’s Life by Sarah H
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by Ashleigh
- When You Reach Me by Brooke
- Garden of the Purple Dragon by Crista
- How to Raise and Keep a Dragon by David M
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid by David P
- Jillaroo by Sophie
- Eldest by Travis
Is there a book you would like to recommend other students read?
Mention the name and author of the book in a comment at this post, or else write your own book review as a post on your blog. Maybe you could use a Voki to make the book review.