Posted by Miss W. on August 12, 2010
- Cite all sources used when presenting research.
- Contribute ideas to online networks and reflect on the contribution of others.
- Plan and create digital products with logical sequences and content for specific audiences.
- Contribute to planning for, participating in and evaluating class-to-class online exchange projects.
- Integrate materials such as images and sound files into digital products.
- Adhere to copyright regulations when creating and downloading.
- Identify and consistently follow online etiquette (netiquette).
- Establish and use an online identity to broaden communication with friends.
- Use a variety of devices to collect and share ideas and information ethically.
If you take part regularly in the September version of the student blogging challenge, you should be able to be assessed for those particular criteria on your checklist.
To join the challenge, fill in the registration form at this website. Then put a link to the challenge website on your blog in the ‘Get Help’ section. Every week visit the challenge website to find out what the challenge is for that week. There will often be more than one challenge so you can choose which activity to complete.
Original image: ‘checklist‘
by: Alan Cleaver Released under an Attribution License