Posted by Miss W. on October 30, 2010
As I am running the student blogging challenge at the moment, I am visiting hundreds of student blogs around the world. So for October, I am going to be highlighting some interesting posts from our blogs as well as from other students.
- Chris had visited the Blogger’s Cafe and read a post relating to ‘Talk like a Pirate Day’
- Rachel wrote about ‘World Gratitude Day’ – who do you appreciate having in your life all the time?
- Our school chaplain writes about empathy and cyber bullying
- Eileen wrote about five people she would like to meet in heaven.
- Dominique writes about how theatre teaches her as a life long learner
- Grace has a great conversation with Erin in her comments on this post
- Caitlin has a great passion for netball
- Soccer Cat wants you to finish this sentence
- Some Tasmanian school blogs to visit – on the grapevine, Mr Lamb, BlogIT at Tasman
Original image: ‘She and her mom were very sweet _MG_538915‘