Here are some links for learning a foreign language. If you find some more, please leave a comment with the URL so they can be added in here.
Translator English to your choice
- Japanese festivals – from wikipedia, from gojapan, from japanfaq, from tokyotopia, an atlas of festivals,
- Statistics of Japan – Aaron,
- Japanese food – Aaron,
- Japanese languages – translating your name, Basics, translate your name – thanks Anna,
- Travel in Japan – Tyson, Lonely Planet, wikitravel,
- Online newspaper – Japan Times,
- Information for kids – kidsweb,
- General lifestyle – hotels,
- Listen to spoken language – Hiragana, more hiragana, basic nouns, greetings, shopping, numbers, months etc,
- Practise writing – easyjapanese – thanks Grace,
- Games to practice language – hiragana memory, romaji memory,
- Japanese speakers speaking in Japanese about introducing themselves, food, daily activities etc.
- English – Indonesian word list